Living a busy life, especially in a place such as Lagos can be very demanding and, not just financially, but health-wise. With little time we have learnt to manage, everybody is seeking the fastest way out, even with the things we eat. Instead of seeking for
healthy, we seek for stomach satisfaction. And for those that their stomachs don’t satisfy easily, then the more risk they pose to themselves. I’ve put together five benefits of having fruit for breakfast, I know it’s not easy to keep up with, but just imagine the benefits and how much you’ll e helping your body if you keep up with it!
- Between the early hours of 7-11am, the body is doing the heaviest detoxification, so eating fruits, especially during this time ensures healing energy for detoxification rather than wasted on digesting heavy fat foods.
- Fruit for breakfast is the perfect way to break the overnight fast, as it gently wakes the digestive system and metabolism up from a semi-slumber, all without the harsh adrenal jolt of a coffee or fatty meal
- Fruit for breakfast promotes nice fluffy fruity floaters or in other words, large satisfying bowel movements! The fruit fiber cleans the colon like a broom, leaving you feeling light, refreshed and ready to go.
- If you eat enough fruit for breakfast you will not require a coffee as the natural fruit sugars keep the rain sharp and energized.
- People who eat fruits for breakfast have been shown to be leaner, healthier, and more productive during their day.
I’m sure we would love all these benefits for ourselves! I don’t know about you, but I certainly want them all!